Inquire about availability for a speech or workshop by sending us your name, email address, type of event and audience details.
We honor the revolutionary agency of captives in Ohio to liberate themselves from bondage. We don't equate furious activity with radical activism. Yes, it is our duty to fight for our freedom but it is also our duty to win. However, liberation movements in Amerikkka have been losing the war against racial capitalism and settler colonialism for decades so its time to re-evaluate our strategic orientation with a sober analysis based on the recognition that incrementalism is obsolete and pacifism is pathological.
- Ohio Prison Update: The Neighborhood Safety, Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Amendment, Columbus Free Press
- The Three Sides of Ohio Issue 1, Columbus Underground
- How a Fight Between Inmates and Guards At This Louisiana Prison Triggered a Movement to 'End Legalized Slavery', Blavity
- As National Prison Strike Continues, Incarcerated People Face Retaliation, The Appeal
- Prison Slave Labor A Driving Force in 2018 Prison Strike, Unicorn Riot
- Rally to End ODRC #PrisonStrike Retaliation, Popular Resistance
- Rally Outside Lucasville as Hunger Strike Begins, Its Going Down
- Is Prison Abolition the Same Thing as Prison Slavery, New Abolitionists Radio