Kenneth Traywick's Demands
"On April 21st, the Alabama Department of Corrections placed an I.V. in Traywick against his will, to “force feed” him. He has made it clear that he will continue to hunger strike once off of the I.V. His demands are as follows:
- ADOC must remove any and all disciplinaries against me (Kenneth Traywick) received from Warden Jimmy Patrick on 4/11/19.
- Limestone Correctional Facility must end the unconstitutional use of the bucket detail practice at Limestone with belly chains, shackles, handcuffs, and tape. (See: http://tinyurl.com/adocbucketdetail )
- Limestone Correctional Facility must end the illegal use of C Dorm, i.e. placing inmates in segregation without any disciplinaries and refusing to give them the 45 minutes of exercise outside the cell.
- That I (Kenneth Traywick) be transferred from Limestone Correctional Facility and that the ADOC must stop the retaliatory transfers of me from facility to facility making it impossible for me to participate in educational and rehabilitative programs (I’ve been transferred over 8 times in 2 years).
- That ADOC refrain from retaliating against me (Kenneth Traywick) for the actions of the outside organization Unheard Voices O.T.C.J."